The Trustees are the legal arm of the church set aside to take care of the maintenance and repairs. They are also responsible for taking care of the financial regards of the church. The trustees works with the other ministries of the church to help carry out the mission of the Church. This ministry has a giant responsibility. The Trustee Ministry, just as the Deacon Ministry, must support the entire Church in it's mission.
- Deacon Herman Norwood - Chairperson - 785-248-3356
- Deacon Tedles Templeton - 785-248-1046
- Sister Marie Daniels - Secretary - 785-893-1451
- Sister Celise Hopkins - Vice Chairperson - 785-241-1083
Goals and Expectations for 2019:
- Expect all Trustees to be involved with the ministry (attendance and participation in meetings).
- Expect All Trustees to participate with other ministries in the Church.
- Expect all Trustees to be accountable to the ministry and the total church program.
- Provide training during the year to board members.
- All Trustees are expected to attend atleast 5 of the 6 scheduled and called meetings.
- All Trustees are expected to attend Bible Study.
Scheduled Meeting for 2019:
April 15, 2019 June 17, 2019
August 12, 2019 October 14, 2019
December 09, 2019
Scheduled meetings are on the Second Mondays at 5:30 p.m.