The Trustees are the legal arm of the church set aside to take care of the maintenance and repairs. They are also responsible for taking care of the financial regards of the church. The trustees works with the other ministries of the church to help carry out the mission of the Church. This ministry has a giant responsibility. The Trustee Ministry, just as the Deacon Ministry, must support the entire Church in it's mission.
- Deacon Herman Norwood - Chairperson - 785-248-3356
- Deacon Tedles Templeton - 785-248-1046
- Sis. Marie Daniels - Secretary - 785-893-3571
- Sis. Shirley Long - Vice Chairperson - 785-242-6718
Goals and Expectations for 2017:
- All Trustees are expected to become involved with the Trustee Ministry.
- All Trustees are expected to participate with other ministries in the Church.
- Be more accountable to the ministry and the total church program.
- Provide training during the year to all Trustees.
- All Trustees are expected to attend atleast 9 of the 12 scheduled and called meetings.
- All Trustees are expected to attend Bible Study and/or Sunday School regularly.
Scheduled Meeting for 2017:
January 24, 2017 July 17, 2017
February 20, 2017 August 21, 2017
March 20, 2017 September 18, 2017
April 17, 2017 October 16, 2017
May 15, 2017 November 20, 2017
June 19, 2017 December 18, 2017
Trustees meets every third Monday of the month at 5:30 p.m.