The Trustees are the legal arm of the church set aside to take care of the maintenance and repairs. They are also responsible for taking care of the financial regards of the church. The trustees works with the other ministries of the church to help carry out the mission of the Church. This ministry has a giant responsibility. The Trustee Ministry, just as the Deacon Ministry, must support the entire Church in it's mission.
- Deacon Herman Norwood - Chairperson - 785-248-3356
- Deacon Tedles Templeton - 785-248-1046
- Sister Marie Daniels - Secretary - 785-893-1451
- Sister Shirley Long - Vice Chairperson - 785-242-6718
- Minister Hiram Martinez - 785-418-0665
- Sister Celise Hopkins -
Goals and Expectations for 2018:
- Expect all Trustees to be involved with the ministry (attendance and participation in meetings).
- Expect All Trustees to participate with other ministries in the Church.
- Expect all Trustees to be accountable to the ministry and the total church program.
- Provide training during the year to board members.
- All Trustees are expected to attend atleast (75%) 9 of the 12 scheduled and called meetings.
- All Trustees are expected to attend Bible Study.
Scheduled Meeting for 2018:
January 15, 2018 July 16, 2018
February 19, 2018 August 20, 2018
March 19, 2018 September 17, 2018
April 16, 2018 October 15, 2018
May 21, 2018 November 19, 2018
June 18, 2018 December 17, 2018
Trustees meets every third Monday of the month at 5:30 p.m.